Rules for the Software to run properly.
For the Error 1004 gives it to you when:
1) if you use windows 7 instead of windows 10
2) poor or interrupted internet connection
3) if you have outdated or non-original windows 10
4) if you have outdated old Excel
5) if you have non-original excel
Start Microsoft Excel
On the Menu Bar select "File" > "[Excel] Options" > "Trust Center" > "Trust Center Settings..." > "Macro Settings"
In the top section, select the radio button for "Disable all macros with notification"
In the bottom section, check the box for "Trust access to VBA project object model"
Click "OK" and "OK" to save the settings
When generating a new ADI spreadsheet, Excel will ask if the Macros should be allowed to run. Allow the macros to run. Only enable macros from trusted sources.